There are some people out there in the world, and you know who they are, that deserve a giraffe kick. Can you for a
moment picture that person in your life you would like to see this happen to? Sometimes it is an entirely different species other than yourself. To me, Lions all deserve a giraffe kick. However, in the world of humans, there are several more for their useless actions in deceptive practices.
Here is a list of a few that I think deserve a good ol’ giraffe kick:
1) All the members of the Rinaldo Orfeo Circus that not only captured a giraffe, tried to make him perform in their circus and allowed him to escape and run around the city streets endangering his life! Then they shot him with tranquilizers and took him back to a zoo! The giraffe later died from a heart attack! All of them deserve a kick, and another kick, and another! Here is the story on that nasty episode.
2) Mark Nisbet, owner of Eudora Farms in SC. They let a giraffe go to a tree lighting ceremony, where he got spooked with cannon fire! Very mean! Here is the story of that nasty incident.
3) Zoo Keepers at the Mogo Zoo deserve a swift kick. They recently crated a giraffe and drove him through the streets of Sidney and made an embarrassing spectacle of him. Here is that sad story.
4) The Zoo Keepers at the Vancouver Zoo had three Giraffes die recently, which is just disgusting! They not only are under investigation from the Giraffe Liberation Front, they are just sick people. Here is the story about this brutal incident.
5) Finally, here is a group that really deserves a kick! The staff at Zoo Atlanta. A giraffe was reported to have ‘un-expectantly’ died there recently. Really? This sounds too suspicious. Here is that sad tale.
So when it comes to being mean to giraffes, I think those people deserve a kick. This is my humble opinion. I welcome yours.